Monday, November 05, 2007

Bridges and Balloons


Yeah, after living in Los Angeles for only a little over a month, I'd forgotten that the rest of the country is experiencing actual seasons. So it was with great pleasure that I felt leaves crush underneath my boots in Seattle last weekend. Other notable satisfactions include: catching up with old/close friends, making apple crisp, drinking real coffee, late night lemon drops, joint haircuts, Pho, local oysters, book dissection, and basically reliving a town that I once thought I had memorized.



2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

lady, you need a better picture of an apple!

we went to pho again last night. chris's new obsession. at least it's a relatively cheap one.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

much better.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home