Friday, October 12, 2007

In Rainbows


Oh and my apartment itself is also lovely. Using trusty old Craigslist led me to a place that's month-to-month, fully furnished -- just the way I like it. I'm living in the back house that belongs to a funky little hippie family. I share the house with a girl named Destinee, and the rest of the family is always floating around. There are two small blond Californian boys who run around all afternoon without shoes on, a dog on his last leg that's comparable in size to a cow, and a cat that respects my space. The downtown view from my bedroom window is only slightly obscured by a giagantic cactus. To add to the country house flavor, there's also an orange tree, a grapevine, and a bush of Hell's Bells, which is some kind of hallucinatory plant. I'm not making any of this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home