Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Pal Foot Foot


photo

Last night was the Public Theatre office Xmas party, i.e. another free meal. Technically, I was not really supposed to be at this one, but it's easy enough to blend into to the theatre crowd. I was under strict orders from my friend, a real Theatre employee, to tell any inquiring minds that I work in Production. And so I held a temporary position in Production at the Public Theatre for about three hours.
As a Theatre employee, I was able to hit the buffet table a couple times over, followed by a couple rounds of sangria, and some trash talking about Ed Harris. When the president of the company made a toast to all of us, thanking everyone for all of their hard work, I couldn't help but think about how that was definitely one of the cushiest freelance jobs I've ever held.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I crashed a party last nite only to be put to work. Totally not fair.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home