Monday, April 10, 2006

Hanging On the Telephone



The following conversation occurred on Sunday morning around 1:00:

Me: HEEEEYYYY! Hold on, let me go outside where I can hear you!!!!!
Caller: What are you doing?
Me: I'm sowblighingshwildgdoates
Caller: What??
Me: Sorry, it's loud in here.
Caller: I thought you were outside. What are you doing?
Me: I'M SOWING MY WILD OATS
Caller: Where are you?
Me: HAPPY ENDING! This is fun, you should be down here. You should come down here. This is fun. It's so fun!
Caller: Where is it?
Me: It's HAPPY ENDING!
Caller: What street are you on?
Me: Broome! I'm on Broome Street. Chinatown. You should come down here. It's my friend Kristina's birthday. It's an ending! It's happy! You should be here!
Caller: Where are you again?
Me: Broome street and something. I don't know. It's between Forysythe and Eldridgabridge and Avenue A and Avenue B and you take the 6 to Astor or Bleeker and then you walk a while. You'll find it. We're going to a karaoke bar!! You have to come to that, too!!
Caller: Yeah, I can't understand you right now. Are you drunk?
Me: Yes. No. Never. Where are you? Are you coming down here? YOU SHOULD!!
Caller: Yeah, I don't think I'm going to make it.
Me: Hello?
Me: Hello?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazingly enough, that's how I give directions also. I'm sorry that they hung up on you, but it's really fucking funny that they did.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home