Thursday, March 30, 2006

your feet


painting courtesy of Lucas

Last night I walked alllllll the way home. I hadn’t made that trek since the transit strike and, in hindsight, I probably should not have conquered all of that distance in two inch heels. I don’t know if I deserve a medal or a slap in the face for that one. One thing is for certain: this city is much more pleasant when I’m not rushing around in an Eskimo coat and two dozen layers of clothing.

((insert Pablo Neruda poem about spring here))

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slap in the face, definitely. Why don't you bring white tennis shoes like Melanie Griffith in Working Girl? That would be awesome.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Toby Shuster said...

but they were sensible two inch heels! next time, though, i'll wear white tennis shoes, just for you.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home