Monday, June 18, 2007

The Greater Times

Hanging around my girlfriends is like huffing compressed joy. These days, however, I have to make a trip all the way to Chicago to do so. Chicago is like a flat wasteland of fat people, only on their way to getting fatter, a sad excuse for a city. Other than that, we had a great time. Because it's the company you keep, see, not where you're keeping it. Although I can't think of a single thing we did over the course of two days, I know for a fact that it was fun. But damnit, I wish my friends weren't so dissipated.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you just dissed my hometown! :(

4:37 PM  
Blogger Toby Shuster said...

all hometowns are meant to be made fun of, fact.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eek. nelson and i are moving to chicago in 2 months.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home