Thursday, January 31, 2008

Smiley Smile


So Destinee, my roommate, has decided to move in with her boyfriend. Except, her boyfriend doesn’t have a place of his own, so she’s staying at his family’s apartment. And her boyfriend's little sister is pregnant, so Destinee has to sleep on the floor. Aside from all of that, I have no idea why she would want to leave our little guest house. Not only is it in the perfect neighborhood, but it also looks like something Hansel and Gretel would’ve known about.
Since I’ve had problems with roommates in the past, I took it upon myself to conduct a vigorous Craigslist search. I would like to take this moment to thank James Tan, who graciously volunteered to stalk countless girls on Myspace, just so I could find the least psycho roommate that Craigslist had to offer. Finally, I came up with this chick named Christina. She knows gymnastics and Russian and has been to all four continents. So even if she does turn out to be a little screwy, at least I can learn a thing or two from her.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

i don't remember giving the green light for any girl named christina.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home