Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finest Worksong

Holy crap, I just landed a gig with Laura Ziskin. Laura Ziskin. Laura Ziskin who produced Pretty Woman, Hero, The Eyes of Laura Mars, and As Good As It Gets, just to name a few. Laura Ziskin who wrote the comedic masterpiece, What about Bob? Sure, so what if it’s just two days a week? I’ll keep doing the script reading on the side to earn some extra cash. And so what if I’m just going to be getting her coffee and doing other mundane errands, like feeding parking meters. I have to do that for someone in this town to get my foot in the door, and although I’m no hero worshipper, I can think of no one else I'd rather get coffee for than Laura Ziskin.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Laura's a groovy chick, but seriously, wouldn't you rather get my coffee?

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rudin, back off. She's Ziskin's girl now. We tried to get her. She's off the market.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home