Thursday, September 06, 2007

Off Night Backstreet



For my final night in New York, Tina and I ordered up some street meat from the best vendor in town and positioned ourselves on a bench in Tompkins Square Park, where we were entertained by rats and drug deals. Then we headed over to 11th & A for a little going away party, where I managed to wrangle together as many of my local dears as possible for a bittersweet farewell.
And now, New York, it's time for Los Angeles. I've been plotting this move for quite some time, ever since I decided that I want to make movies, not websites, and I definitely do not want to face another New York winter. And, fine, maybe I have a boyf out there who I'm a little wild about but, ultimately, I just get a really big high off moving to new cities.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toby Shuster said...

yup, that's right, and YOU were supposed to give me your new e-mail address...

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed your last night! And we were first friends in NYC!

Sorry I didn't get to see you before you left, but I have a feeling our paths will cross again someday. I hope you're loving LA.

<3
Emily

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home