Friday, October 06, 2006

Get Myself into It


photo

I lied to Ed Harris last night and he could totally tell. “I loved the show,” I told him at the after party for his new play that I have yet to see. He gave a curt nod, (kind of) said 'thank you', and walked off, leaving me to my own devices at the cheese table.

SO I headed down to the Financial District to see my roommate’s band play at a strip club called The Pussycat Lounge. Sorry, it’s not a strip club; it’s a topless bar. Whatever. There were listless naked chicks crawling all over the place. At least the band had loads of energy.

My life is so glamorous sometimes, I don’t know what to do with myself.

*no really, what should I do with myself?

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Oh NO! Tell your roommate to never play the Pussycat Lounge again, because guess who books it? LEE SOBEL. That's right. You inadvertently put some money into the pocket of the "CEO" of Lo-Fi Entertainment.

whoops. remember the swing ball? remember how underpaid we were?

xoxo.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Toby Shuster said...

GROSS! why does that not surprise me at all?
and yes, we were underpaid, but i think i had fun, didn't i?

((we are going to do so much hanging out this thursday & saturday, that you'll be sick of me.))

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home