Friday, March 03, 2006

Everything But the Night

Hey,Toby Shuster, of Jerusalem, if I wanted to, I could run our name straight into the ground. I could turn this into one of those 'OhMyGodLastNightWasSoCRAZY' blogs. You know the type.

Watch me. I could make this blog's sole existence consist of digital photos of me with my friends, listenting to music at a bar. Completely wasted, all of it.


Toby Shuster, of Jerusalem, would you even care if I did such a thing?

Just kidding. Even though it is Friday, I wouldn't do that to you, to us.

Instead, I am going home, to the south, to eat a birthday dinner and watch the Oscars with my grandmother. And when I get back to New York, on Monday, it will be spring time and I will no longer have to walk around like this:



I hope you're happy now, Toby Shuster, of Jerusalem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

it's supposed to be in the 60s this weekend, ma'am. so perhaps you've brought some of that southern fried heat up with you.

if you have, i'm certainly not complaining.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Heart As Arena said...

OMG. That's my ex-wife.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home