Thursday, March 02, 2006

Branding

Damn you, Toby Shuster of Jerusalem! You still hold a monopoly on our name in the realm of Google. I see how it is: It’s not enough for you to own a bed and breakfast bearing our name. No, you want it all.

My name is Toby Shuster and I am going to continue with this blahg, despite the fact that it has yet to earn me a proper title on Google.

According to a friend, in order to correctly maintain a blahg, I must update at least five times per day.

Chop,Chop,Chop,” he said.

Quite frankly, that's a lot of pressure, especially considering I do not strive to be a professional blogger, because I have a real job to maintain. In fact, just talking about it makes me feel excessively nerdy.

Maybe, the more I blahg, the more slots on Google I can usurp from Toby Shuster of Jerusalem. Then, Toby Shuster, of Jerusalem, will be so upset, that she will insist on flying me out to Jerusalem, where we will hold name-sharing negotiations over a cup of tea. But not breakfast, because Toby Shuster doesn’t serve breakfast at Toby Shuster’s Bed and Breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home